Forum Discussion

LMNDRPR
New Contributor II
6 years ago
Solved

OnDemand not showing all movies

For at least the past 2 days, the only movies showing OnDemand are those included with Netflix, Premium networks or those about to air. There are no movies for "rent" or "purchase" available. We have Contour and I have tried resetting the main box by unplugging for 30seconds. Nothing showing. 

Becky
    6 years ago
    Hi LMNDRPR, you did the right thing by resetting the DVR. When I check the Contour > On Demand > Movies path on a Contour 2 receiver, I see multiple movies available to rent and buy in each category...including "Deadpool 2" and "Incredibles 2." I think we need to send a reset signal to the DVR from the office. I don't think the receiver is updating correctly. Your ability to watch or record TV content would be impacted for only a few minutes while the receiver completes the reset process. When would be a good time to do this? -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator
  • Sorry for the delay, we have just sent the reset.

Brian
    Cox Support

9 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi LMNDRPR, we are aware that many of the VOD titles are displayed with a "buy" option only. Our video administrators are working to restore all free and subscription-based VOD television and movie content. -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator
      LMNDRPR
      New Contributor II

Maybe I was not clear, I'm having the opposite issue you mention. I'll just assume that its known and being worked on. Do you have an ETA? It's been at least few days already. 

Becky
        Hi LMNDRPR, are you able to clarify by providing an example? -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator