Want to learn how to use the Support Forums?
Read the forum guidelines
I just signed up with Cox and I've had nothing but problems with my DVR. I've had it replaced once. At first my DVR was wiping out all of my recordings. That has since been resolved with the replacement. I've been having the following problems lately:
1. Recordings being corrupt and not being able to watch them
2. Recording a currently airing show, click the record button, click confirm but it doesnt actually record the show
3. Cancelling series but it continues to record them
4. different rooms show different recordings
5. The most frustrating is sports shows. A football game that is airing for 3.5 hours on the guide records for up to 5 hours which causes conflicts with other recordings
Cox's only response is to reboot the DVR. So to use Cox cable I have to reboot the DVR twice a day?
Just had to reboot again. The remote stopped working. Is Cox hardware absolute trash? This is amateur hour