Forum Discussion

MasterMyDomain
Contributor
3 years ago

Cannot find call history in phone tools.

The Cox Account menu looked different this morning and now I cannot find the call history.  Does anybody ever check their work after changing things?

18 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Bruce
    Honored Contributor III
    Or if it's easier, could someone else

You make me feel useless.

bearone2
      Contributor III

login to account, then phone history, as posted earlier!!

• Found it.  From the opening menu go to manage services & equipment, then phone, then helpful tools, then settings.  Why is it under settings?  And why don't you let us know when you move stuff where you moved it to?  And why not just a drop down list under Phone that lists every possible place you can go in the Phone section.  Does somebody get paid for each click and page down.  

bearone2
    Contributor III

i find "call history" on the homepage when i login!!

bearone2
        Contributor III

oh yes i do! i'd post an imgur pic but don't want to show a few other items on the page.

MasterMyDomain
      Contributor

Last year CurtB suggested creating a shortcut to the Call History so I just tried that and it worked.  When the login screen comes up I login and Cox opens with the Call HIstory screen.  I forgot that I had done this a few years ago and it stopped working after Cox made some changes. 

Bruce
    Honored Contributor III

Our Call History is hard to find.  I wanted to view my History but was just meandering throughout my account to find it.

Why is it buried so deep within our account?

My Account > Manage Your Services & Equipment > Phone > Helpful Tools > Settings

Why can't we access our History from Manage Your Services & Equipment?

Data Usage and Internet both have links under Manage Your Services & Equipment.  Data Usage is to Internet as Call History is to Phone; therefore, put Call History under Manage Your Services & Equipment.

Bruce
      Honored Contributor III

Yes, this would be the new URL to Call History but the problem is trying to actually find Call History.

Call History used to be immediately under the Phone link but now it's buried another 2 levels...in Settings.  Why is Call History a setting?

As of now, I log in and my "homepage" contains:
       - Your Network Looks Good...
       - Welcome
       - Billing
       - Account
       - [etc]

Looking for Call History, I scroll to the bottom of the page and obviously click Phone.

Homepage > Phone

I click the Phone link and the prime real-estate is devoted to "Change Your Plan" and "Add-Ons" ($$$).  Then there's a directory for Equipment (Reset).  Okay, good place for this.  Where's Call History?

I then start blindly spelunking through Helpful Tools at the bottom of the page:
       - Settings
       - Phone Support
       - Voicemail
       - Contacts

Homepage > Phone > Helpful Tools

Settings?  (No, Call History is not a setting)
      Phone Support?  (I don't need support)
      Voicemail?  (No)
      Contacts?  (No!)

Where's Call History?

Problem:  3 of the 4 links under Helpful Tools (Settings, Voicemail and Contacts) take me to the same page (Voice Tools).

Solution:  Rename Settings to Call History.

Homepage > Phone > Helpful Tools > Call History