Forum Discussion

Rosebud84
New Contributor III
5 years ago

call history not working

My call history in voicetools has not logged incoming or outgoing calls since this morning, Sept 23 @ 8;12 AM.

Anybody else having this problem?

Moderators...can you please submit a ticket and let me know the status?

15 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • On close inspection, I too do not see an outgoing call I made at 9:05am 9/23.  I looked at the internet voice tool history and my Android Cox Connect.  I do see inbound at 8:32am and 9:04am and a 9:57am voice mail, but did not see the call I made at 9:05am.  Was talking when the Cox voice mail came in.  So, at least for me, in So Cal, the outgoing in both internet and cell Call History did not record.  I'll wait and maybe do some more testing, and will only get worried if it happens for a long time.  I like the info provided, especially tracking junk calls.

Karen_R
    Former Moderator
    Hello Rosebud84,

Thank you for contacting Cox Forums Support. Is the Caller ID showing that as the last call?

Karen
    Cox Forum Support.
      Rosebud84
      New Contributor III

No incoming or outgoing calls have logged since Sept 23 @ 11:38am.  Tech support has opened a ticket,

so hopefully there will be a resolution soon.

ekhawaii
        Contributor

Yup, my last call was outgoing at 10:45am on 9/23.  Had a bunch of incoming and outgoing calls and nothing recorded on Voice Tools on both internet and cell app.  Something is broken.  I'm here in SoCal.

Rosebud84
      New Contributor III

I just checked my call log and it has been updated to my last incoming call on Sept 25 @ 6:14pm.

Thanks for a quick resolution Cox! 

ekhawaii
        Contributor

Rose...As I posted earlier today, I too got updated.  I'm guessing that it was done to specific trouble phone numbers, rather than a general re-boot.  Would be nice if Cox would tell us what went wrong.  I'm here in So Cal, maybe you are near here too.  Maybe only those that opened tickets got fixed.

• I went back to look at my Call History on both the internet and droid cell.  I had an issue yesterday with the outgoing.  I now see this call showing up in the History at 9:05am.  However, today, I received a call this morning and it has been over 45min, and there is no entry of this call in Inbound looking at both tool sets.  Now, previously, there would only be about a 10min delay in the database, even when I refresh or re-login.  This time delay is definitely been changed.

KevinM2
      Former Moderator
      Hi Stinkfoot63, is this a one-time occurrence or does this happen frequently? Was this is a robocall that came in? For further assistance, please reach out to us at cox.help@cox.com, Facebook or Twitter. -Kevin M. Cox Support Forum Moderator
  • I opened a ticket to the Help site the other day.  Was told that Cox would work on it.  Well, as of 6am on 9/26 SoCal time, the internet and cell phone Cox Connect App all now have a up to date Call History.  Thanks Cox!  The added calls from the 24th and 25th now show up.  I was asked to upgrade to the Voice Everywhere App on the cell, which I chose not to do.  I was not interested in linking my cell to my landline...yet... Good Job.

So Cox, was this fix, on your side, specific to my phone number...or was it a general reboot of your server?