Forum Discussion

Stewart_H
New Contributor III
6 years ago

Missing from Call History.....

Several important calls I've made to different companies on multiple days have not displayed in Call History.  Today 4-10-19 I called Cox & a message came on about an outage in my area with phone service & TV,  But I was on the phone with Cox while watching my TV........Earth to Cox,,anyone home???

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    KevinM2
    Former Moderator
    Hi Stewart, we are deeply sorry to learn about the difficulties you're having with our call history. With an outage, services can be sporadic and intermittent at times. We'd like to investigate this matter further for you. Is this happening in the Phone Tools section on the Cox website or through the Cox Connect Mobile App? Can you please send us an email at cox.help@cox.com, with a link to this forum thread? Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated. -Kevin
      Stewart_H
      New Contributor III

Thanks Kevin:   I'm on a Chat now with your support.   'Your current plan does not have any features that could be set online.'  That is what I get when clicking Voice Tools

Tibbs
    New Contributor

My Call History hasn't worked for about 6 months, it's perfectly blank. I've been calling and trying to get Cox to fix it - I've heard everything from "you are about to be upgraded, please be patient" to "we're submitting a ticket, please wait 72 hours". It's been a week since that bit and still no Call History!

Stewart_H
      New Contributor III

That's ridiculous.....are you on the 'Economy' or 'Essential' plan?   And Cox is selectively removing calls from my history log....... just the important calls are not displaying..........and now I see a 'Call Duration'  field.....but all calls are zero.   Either this is field is in the file or it isn't.....they cannot make up the durations.