Forum Discussion

CurtB
Valued Contributor III
6 years ago
Solved

Call history in Cox website Voice Tools

Feb 17, 2019 Tulsa, OK  Call history is not displayed in Voice Tools when "All" (default) or "Missed" is selected at phonetools.cox.com.  However, calls with voice mails are displayed when "Voice Mails" is selected.  The same error occurs when using either Internet Explorer or Chrome.  Conversations with Cox phone technicians resulted in escalation to the creation of a work "ticket".  No representative from Cox has acknowledged that this is a widespread issue.  Is this a known nationwide Cox issue?  Is it being experienced by individuals in other markets?  When might a resolution be expected?

• 2/22/2019 My call history at https://phonetools.cox.com Voice Tools now works and it was fixed within the 72 hours that Cox told me.  

8 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Pam613
    Contributor II

They told me the same thing in RI & it didn't work for over a month. They even gave me a ticket & escalated it to no avail. I had repeated emails & chats to Cox & kept getting different stories. 

Steve_A
      New Contributor III

I'm in RI and I never lost access to call history when seen from the browser based phonetools.cox.com   It has always continued to work OK from there.   BUT....I don't like accessing the call history from a browser.....it's not easy to access from a phone.      I always liked using call history from the Cox Connect app but that stopped working many months ago.      I don't know if we'll ever get home phone call history back in an phone app again.   I wish Cox would bring the call history back into Cox Connect app or merge it into the new Voice Everywhere app.   I've called Support and opened a tickets on this numerous times so it's very frustrating.

KevinM2
        Former Moderator
        Hi Steve_A, we are in the process of migrating our customers to a newer platform of phone service, to improve the consumer experience. In this case, the call history can no longer be viewed through the Cox Connect App, but through the Cox Voice Everywhere app. -Kevin M. Cox Support Forum Moderator
    EricaW
    Former Moderator
    Hi CurtB,

While there is not currently a known issue, please take a moment to try the below steps with a local phone number.
    1.Make a test call.
    2.Log the date and time of the call.
    3.Wait 15 minutes for the call details to appear in Voice Tools.
    4.Send the information about the call and record or lack thereof by email to cox.help@cox.com.
    Erica
    Cox Support Forums Moderator
      CurtB
      Valued Contributor III

2/19/2019 at 2:02pm CST The requested information was sent to cox.help@cox.com.

02/19/2019 2:33pm CST A Cox representative (Jayson) phoned me and indicated research on my account was to begin.  I should receive a follow-up phone call within 72 hours.

CurtB
        Valued Contributor III

2/22/2019 My call history at https://phonetools.cox.com Voice Tools now works and it was fixed within the 72 hours that Cox told me.