Forum Discussion

22annika
New Contributor
10 years ago

font size email

When I open up my email box in HTML text, I see hard coded 9pt font size.

Nothing I can adjust it with....

Please advise.

Thank you

Anna

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    22annika
    New Contributor

Thank you to respond. I use classic email, and looked up how to adjust font size.

HTML should be used to adjust, tried but the coding listed font size hard coded to 9pt.

Very small.

When I use this forum you have a very nice layout, one can pick almost anything.

22annika
    New Contributor

Hi Tiffany,

I switched from classic to enhanced email, where is a toggle between larger font.

When I tried HTML editor tag, then I had an issue with JAVA.

Tried to download, but for some reason did not like my system. I use WIN7, that is OK.

Well, one thing always leads to another.... JAVA is not working, will not download, but enhanced email I can live with.

Thank you.

22annika
    New Contributor

Hi Tiffany,

yes, turned on HTML Editor, then I picked pref, and I get a graphic concerning JAVA.

Started to download, goes on till the last FINISH, then kicks it out.

Could be Kapersky virus protection, who knows. 

Right now I am using enhanced email option, which does have font selection without HTML editor.

One thing turned out funny, when I use enhanced email of COX, backspace and delete from my keyboard

works only if I highlight the area. Oh well, nothing is perfect. Thank you.

The forum reply form to use email would be perfect.

EdwardH
    Valued Contributor
    The delete/backspace issue is something being looked into for Enhanced but no news has come out on a update specific for it. Unfortunately the forums are separate from our Webmail system at this point.
    ---