Forum Discussion

bohenlv
New Contributor
11 months ago
Solved

Email contacts export as CSV, NOT vCard

I try to back up my Contacts folder monthly, exporting as a CSV file. Suddenly, this month, the CSV option is not available, only vCard (worthless for my purpose).

Please restore the functionality as it has been up until last month.

• try clearing your cached files and cookies or try a different browser. I just checked MY webmail on 3 different accounts all will allow me to export contacts as csv or vcard. 

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Darkatt
    Valued Contributor III

try clearing your cached files and cookies or try a different browser. I just checked MY webmail on 3 different accounts all will allow me to export contacts as csv or vcard. 

bohenlv
      New Contributor

That worked; thanks! BTW, I was using Win10 PC, Chrome browser

WiderMouthOpen
    Esteemed Contributor

I have been seeing reports of people having problems with certain Cox webpages while using a phone browser. Just FYI if you are using a phone. If so, try from a laptop or desktop.

Darkatt
      Valued Contributor III

Can also try with a phone or tablet, "Use desktop version". It's different for the various browsers, how to do that, but works well also. 

WiderMouthOpen
        Esteemed Contributor

I had problems with using the desktop version too. The moderator's badges wouldn't show. YMMV when it comes to Cox and mobile browsers. Might not be relevant to OP's problem though.