Forum Discussion

qqtpie
New Contributor II
2 years ago
Solved

The panoramic wifi app wont delete ports. Is there a workaround?

We tried three different devices.

Connect > myWiFiNetworkName > More Advanced Settings > Port Forwarding > select device Edit > select port > click Delete this Port Forward > Are you sure? select Delete this Port Forward and nothing happens.

Sometimes I can get the purple Apply button to work. It says it's deleting the port. Then I get an error message saying it couldn't delete the port.

I contacted support and was told I can't delete ports.

06:52:47 PM [H W.]
Unfortunately, I am not seeing that deleting a port is possible

06:53:10 PM [Customer] The button doesn't seem to work
06:54:19 PM [H W.]
Its not possible to delete it

06:54:44 PM [Customer] They are causing security that notifications
06:55:26 PM [H W.]
I apologize for any inconveniences

06:56:03 PM [Customer] Is there a plan to fix the app?
06:56:40 PM [H W.]
Definitely, I will make notes of this

• Follow-up #2 We did a factory reset on the modem/router and it wiped out all the port forwards on all the devices. We set up the ones we still used again.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    qqtpie
    New Contributor II

Follow up... We have tried "Forgetting" the device. We switched it to DHCP, ipconfig release/renew, we switched back to static IP with a new device name and a different IP address. The ports are still being forwarded.

qqtpie
      New Contributor II

Follow-up #2 We did a factory reset on the modem/router and it wiped out all the port forwards on all the devices. We set up the ones we still used again.

Darkatt
      Valued Contributor III

try re-adding the port forwarding, THEN remove it?

qqtpie
        New Contributor II

we got the port forward to not be associated with any device, but that PC had to be taken off the network. It wont let me add the same port because it needs to be different and associated with a device. Which is strange, because each port forward is listed several times. under my pc the port I forwarded is listed 8 times. so weird. We will be trying a bridge using a different modem so we can edit the ports directly at the gateway instead of the broken app.