Forum Discussion

GoatHead
New Contributor
2 years ago

Cannot access airfrance.com, airfrance.us, airfrance.fr

Cannot access airfrance.com, airfrance.us, airfrance.fr for almost a week. Verified same issue with other Cox subscribers, and Cox tech support while no problem with other ISP.
Reported via chat bot 3 times, and one phone call over last 5 days but no estimated time to resolve.

12 Replies

E_Strohl
    New Contributor

I am also unable to access the airfrance websites on cox.  Verizon does work.  Any ETA?

Allan
      Hello, We are still working with AirFrance to resolve this issue. We appreciate your patience. -Allan, Cox Support Forums Moderator.
        sKsar
        New Contributor

I have the same issue, and this has been going on for more than 10 days.   I called cox customer service and they have no idea how to resolve this issue.   Using Verizon network, Airfrance.us is accessible...  Keep us updated ...  This is unheard of!  Why just airfrance is not accessible?

Becky
      Hi Everyone, it looks like we may have resolved this issue. I'm now able to access Air France websites (airfrance.us and airfrance.com). If you continue to get an error when trying to access Air France websites, please clear your browser's cache and cookies. If you still get an error after clearing cache and cookies, please let us know. -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator
        Bruce
        Honored Contributor III
        If you still get an error after clearing cache and cookies,

clear your DNS cache.  Search how-to by your operating system, i.e. clear mac dns cache.