Forum Discussion

Parakeet49
New Contributor II
3 years ago

Problem with login

What is this screen that says "Cox Production" that has appeared when I try to log in on my Fire HD 10? There is no information and no way around it. It won't accept my user name and password.

5 Replies

Bruce
    Honored Contributor III

What app on the Fire HD 10 are you trying to login?

Have you previously and successfully logged into this app on the Fire HD 10?

"Cox Production" reads like a Products Team.  As far as I'd presume, Cox wouldn't produce anything other than Help, Internet ads and YouTube videos.  Perhaps something is trying to launch but your Fire is blocking it.

Yeah...we'd need a screenshot of the screen.

DavidA2
    Former Moderator
    Hi Parakeet,

Typically, the Cox pop up will appear so you can connect to our network. Did you get a specific error message after entering the user name and password?

David
    Cox Support Forum Moderator
    Parakeet49
    New Contributor II

It says the user name or password is not correct, even though it is. There are no options at all for fixing it, no tabs or anything.

Parakeet49
    New Contributor II

Cox Webmail Login. It was working fine until about a week ago and then it just quit. I can use it on my iMac and oddly enough on my Fire 7hd. 

Bruce
      Honored Contributor III

Do you use Two-Factor Authentication on your Cox account and if so, is OAuth2 enabled on your Fire HD 10?  If it worked a week ago, something had changed on the Fire HD 10.

Screenshot?