Forum Discussion

Charlos
New Contributor II
3 years ago

Consistent Inconsistency

I have 10 months worth of records reflecting the constant issues with internet on the Northside of Lafayette. Today is your last chance COX. AFTER THIS, I WILL GET THE FCC INVOLVED.

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Charlos
    New Contributor II

Tired of paying good money for not so good services, while the entire COX body sits back enjoying the cash flow.... Today your service technician will come to my home to prove what I already know. After that, Northside of Lafayette better see some consistency with your services. OR you can explain it to the FCC. I have digital record of your failure going back to March 24th. 

Charlos
    New Contributor II

I'm done..... This is my last month on this sorry *** service..... COX will no longer Get My Money! I'm not going to be play this game. Everything is currently down and COX will not even answer the phone. Cowards.... I AM DONE WASTING MY MONEY. :) 

Charlos
    New Contributor II

I hope many of you decide to quit giving them your money. They are robbing us. Well, they are robbing y'all... I'm out :) 

Budrose
      New Contributor II

Ya I've been round and round with them for a year now and there service as of 14 months has gone right into the Sh_tter! Were going with fiber soon. No point in paying for a service that is failing.

Bruce
    Honored Contributor III

Their only constant is issues.  "Meet the new boss...same as the old boss."

Charlos
      New Contributor II

Exactly.... Boss man can talk to the FCC about it.