Forum Discussion

hi_jenkx
New Contributor
3 years ago

Chat transcripts?

I need a copy of a chat transcript with Cox customer service from a week or so ago. It does not appear within my account, or at least not that I can see. I was told last night, again over chat, that any chat transcripts not emailed to myself at the time of the chat no longer exist. I find this assertion absurd. The chat was formally started and ended, wasn't lost while in progress, and I received the usual questions at close. I cannot fathom a world in which this information isn't thoroughly and carefully stored by Cox for so many different reasons. Am I crazy? Any ideas for a next step in this quest are appreciated.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    shannon777
    New Contributor

Hello, I just had a horrible experience with a Cox Chat representative. At the top of the chat box it says Email Transcript and I entered in my email adress and clicked on OK. I have checked both my Inbox AND my Junk folder and have received NOTHING! I feel your pain as a fellow Cox customer (since 1995). Tiffany R., the Cox Forum Moderator's response, is in fact surly. I don't know what has happened to this compay's customer service? It's terrible. I think that it's definitely time for me to move on to another service provider. This is getting ridiculous. Good luck to you!  

shannon777
    New Contributor

Hello, I just had a horrible experience with a Cox Chat representative. At the top of the chat box it says Email Transcript and I entered in my email adress and clicked on OK. I have checked both my Inbox AND my Junk folder and have received NOTHING! I feel your pain as a fellow Cox customer (since 1995). Tiffany R., the Cox Forum Moderator's response, is in fact surly. I don't know what has happened to this compay's customer service? It's terrible. I think that it's definitely time for me to move on to another service provider. This is getting ridiculous. Good luck to you!