Forum Discussion

Phantasm333
New Contributor
3 years ago

recent activity page gone

the bill support page instructs on how to access the recent activity page as if it still exists. But it doesn't. It's just gone. I'm confused. None of the other support pages offer the information the recent activity page offered or the tools it had.

9 Replies

Allan
      @Bryaninphx, The Recent Activities page has indeed been replaced with the Transaction History page on cox.com. At this time however, you can still access Recent Activities on the Cox mobile app. -Allan, Cox Support Forums Moderator.
        Phantasm333
        New Contributor

My phone is unable to use the app, it is too old. When I try to download the app in the google play store, I get a message saying the phone is not compatible with the app because the phone is a version that is too old. I still need to access the tools the recent activity page provided. The end user's experience should be consistent across all versions of account access. 

Phantasm333
    New Contributor

what happened to the "recent activity" page under the "my bill" section of the customers tab on the account page? It's just not there anymore. I need to use the options it provides, so of course it's gone.

Andrew_Wees
    Contributor III

how are you viewing the bill?  I can still see it when using the mobile Cox connect app