Forum Discussion

Sunsetsabunch
New Contributor
3 years ago

When I get done with my text and want to send it.....there is no send tab/box to send it ....nothing ....I have sent this before but if I got an answer I was a sleep LOL !!!

When I get done with my text and want to send it.....there is no send tab/box to send it ....nothing ....I have sent this before but if I got an answer I was a sleep LOL !!!

4 Replies

BenS1
    Former Moderator
    Hi @Sunsetsabunch
    Cox provides the Support Forums as a service to its customers to help them obtain technical support, exchange ideas, and get information relating to Cox products and services. Are you having problems with your internet service?

Ben S.
    Cox Support Forums Moderator
    Bruce
    Honored Contributor III

Did you ask on here, the Forum?  According to your history, this is the only question you've asked.  Perhaps you asked as another username.  Are you awake now?

Sunsetsabunch
      New Contributor

I am awake and I dont know what sms is but I was referring to EMAIL....why would my send button/dropdown/tag whatever label you want to put on it...I cannot send an email......but I can receive an email .....did I jump through all the hoops okay ???????????????? HELP !!!!!!!!!

Bruce
        Honored Contributor III

Few more hoops.  What application are you using...webmail, Outlook, etc?

If Cox webmail, the send button/dropdown/tag whatever would be at the bottom of the page.  Do you have the Zoom zoomed on your browser?  If so, this may be hiding it.  What browser?