Forum Discussion

ssammarshall
New Contributor
3 years ago

Internet goes out everyday

Internet always goes out around the same time everyday. Both resetting the router and unplugging it does not fix it, I just have to wait a few hours and it comes back on its own, but it’s getting to be annoying now. 

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    CNC
    New Contributor

I WFH between 3pm and 8pm and haven't lost internet connection since last year.  This is a first for 2021 in Harmony Park area. Still, it is unsettling. Not back on until 7pm!?!

JonathanJ
      Former Moderator
      @CNC

If you're still having an issue once the outages have been resolved please try rebooting the modem and router. Remember the primary account holder can see outage alerts and updates through our Cox App from your smartphone or tablet anytime, anywhere.

Apple Devices - itunes.apple.com/.../id415894489

Android Devices - play.google.com/.../details

Jonathan J
      Cox Moderator
    CNC
    New Contributor

I WFH between 3pm and 8pm and haven't lost internet connection since last year.  This is a first for 2021 in Harmony Park area. Still, it is unsettling. Not back on until 7pm!?!

JonathanJ
    Former Moderator
    @ssammarshall

I apologize for the frustration you’ve been experiencing with your Cox services and I want to help. If you can email your full name and the street address on your Cox account to cox.help@cox.com, I’ll be happy to investigate.

Jonathan J
    Cox Moderator