Forum Discussion

GREYJ
New Contributor
3 years ago

lies, lies, all lies

i was told by a rep to call in before 4/1/21 to get a new plan because if i didn't my bill would go up. i put the reminder in my phone and called in before 4/1 and was told that my plan was not going to change and the price would not be going up. i made him swear, asked him several times to confirm, and he said it would NOT change. Tonight I get the bill and it went up $25. i cannot count the times you people have lied to me. tomorrow, i am dropping these boxes off and leaving for good. i literally have never experienced worse customer service, and consistently at that, at any other company in my entire life. your days are numbered. 

1 Reply

SharonL
    Former Moderator
    Hello Grey,

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your bill. This appears as if you may need someone to investigate your account personally. We would be able to assist you with this. Please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started.

Thank you.

Sharon
    Cox Support Forum Moderator