Forum Discussion

8 Replies

• @Esh. Our techs were looking into some noise in your area causing issues with the service. That issue has been resolved and you should no longer be experiencing issues with the service. Please let us know if this speed issue continues and/or returns. -Allan
      esh
      New Contributor II

It is still happening. It randomly seems to fluctuate, sometimes I have 15Mbps and sometimes it's below 0.10.

JonathanJ
        Former Moderator
        @Esh

The Ticket has been closed please check and ends of the coax connection, make sure they're hand-tight and reboot the modem. If still having an issue after please send us another email.

Jonathan J
        Cox Moderator
    Wiiiindy
    New Contributor

Mine have been between .5 and 1 consistently since at least Nov. 14, 2020.  I am in Anthem just north of Phoenix.  Download is fine.  Speedtest results available if anyone cares.

JonathanJ
      Former Moderator
      @Wiiiindy

We have replied to your email.

Jonathan J
      Cox Moderator
      Allan
      @Actionj0000, What speeds are you currently getting? Also, is this happening with multiple devices in the home or just one? -Allan
  • Call Cox Corporate and file a complaint it's the ony way to get anything fixed. Seriously, their techs dont have an in depth knowledge and you can end up having 7 tickets opened and never get a resolution. I cant stress it enough call Corporate.