Months of poor internet performance; what will it take to get an actual repair?

Here's the deal, Cox.  The problem I'm having is a combination of 902MHz ISM ingress and an exceedingly poor gain structure. And probably an "over-subscribed node", but that's just a hunch.

It's not my modem, it's not the wiring in my house (I own an RF network analyzer), it's not downstream signal levels (8.1dB-2.5dBmV), it's not downstream SNR (>37.9dB). 

It is the Cox equipment and network. 

How do I get in touch with someone at Cox that knows what any of these words mean? 

I don't want another "tech" to come out and lop off $50 of Canare F-Conn, calling them "junk" only to have me go back and replace the radio shack grade F-conn's he installed in their place with the wrong sized crimp die.  I don't want to have to explain why a directional coupler is different than a power splitter. 

As a matter of fact, I don't want -or need- to see the Cox tech at all, because the problem is not on my property.

Who do I need to talk to?

Parents
No Data
  • I know what those words mean but I don't work for Cox. Sorry. Your best hope is to schedule a tech and request that they send an employee not a contractor. Most techs won't know what you're talking about but if you get lucky you might get someone who does. Don't bother with chat support for something like this. Use phone or e-mail support only.

Children
No Data