Forum Discussion

mikechhay
New Contributor
4 years ago

Network spikes

Over 200 spikes in under 2 hours. Games are unplayable. This is wired with no one else using the connection on the 500mbps plan with your Cox panoramic router. It's not the cables. Even with the elite gamer software things are horrendous. Is there any hope before I switch to CenturyLink?

https://imgur.com/xwq46yL

6 Replies

jero3030
    New Contributor II

Nah, I can't stream on twitch. I'm getting not even a fraction of the speeds I'm paying for right now.

LisaH
      Hi Jero3030. The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable, Telephone, and High-Speed Internet services with other customers. This appears as if you may need someone to look into your account personally. We would definitely be able to assist you with this. Please reach out to us on Twitter at @CoxHelp via DM, visit us on Facebook via private message, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started. - Lisa, Cox Support Forums Moderator
    Zurq
    Contributor II

I don't think you are going to find any answers here, bud. 

Coxisgarbage
    New Contributor III

File a complaint with the FCC(they hate that), then switch to century link - cox is terrible and will NOT help you.

bearone2
    Contributor III

what app is the dashboard? maybe a problem with game/s.

• Hi Mikechhay. The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable, Telephone, and High-Speed Internet services with other customers. This appears as if you may need someone to look into your account personally. We would definitely be able to assist you with this. Please reach out to us on Twitter at @CoxHelp via DM, visit us on Facebook via private message, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started. - Lisa, Cox Support Forums Moderator