Forum Discussion

Chrystel
New Contributor
4 years ago

Errors in billing

When I got the service I had to pay a $50 deposit for the equipment and a $10.99 fee for for the first month of service it said that I was supposed to be able to get two months of service free when I paid the $62 on the app it said it didn't go through the first time so I paid it again which gave me credit two months later I'm now being charged late fees and $60 charge for my service this month after being told in my bill that I had credit all the way up until this month I don't understand this is crazy

what's even more crazy is there charging me 90 something dollars when I had $60 credit and I've only had the service 2 months

1 Reply

JonathanJ
    Former Moderator
    @Chrystel

The purpose of the Cox TV Support Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable Television services with other customers. Since this post is not for a technical issue, it will be locked. If you need help with billing or other account-specific issues, please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com.

Jonathan J
    Cox Moderator