Forum Discussion

pocomas
New Contributor
4 years ago

Webmail Outage?

Anybody else getting the following message when attempting to access webmail: "503 Service Unavailable   No server is available to handle this request." ??

5 Replies

• Is this still happening? I just tested mine and it is working currently. We have not had any official communication about a webmail issue yet.

Brian
    Cox Support Forum Moderator
      CurtB
      Valued Contributor III

The outage is intermittent.  I saw the message about no server available.  When I closed the browser and tried again, there was no error message, but no folders displayed.   After repeated attempts, folders displayed but individual emails wouldn't load.  Eventually, folders and emails loaded properly.  But, an error message returned.  Webmail fully loaded when I retried.  Now the following error message is displayed:

"Unable to connect to mail server. Possible reasons: The mail server is (temporarily) down or there are network connection problems. Please try again in a few minutes".

Sometimes it works.  Sometimes it doesn't.

CurtB
        Valued Contributor III

The Webmail issue is back.  I received the following error message:

"Unable to connect to mail server. Possible reasons: The mail server is (temporarily) down or there are network connection problems. Please try again in a few minutes".

dustinw
      New Contributor II

I'm having the same problem using Cox webmail.