Forum Discussion

Justinddavis12
New Contributor
4 years ago

Outage on 5th day now... Getting run aound

Hello,

I live in Buckeye, AZ. There has been a known outage for almost 6 days now. Several of us work from home because of the COVID pandemic. We depend on this internet and the connection. I pay almost 200 dollars a month for internet ALONE to ensure that I have unlimited data in order to withstand the demands the house is making for our careers. 

We make calls every few hours. We receive texts once a day stating "Techs are working on resolving the issue, you will receive an update by 07:30 AM for update."

There is little to no information as to what is going on. Jobs are on the line here and COX representatives to include to include their tier 2 employees dont really care. They don't have the information nor can they do anything about it.

We need an area manager to step up and relay to the city of buckeye and its residents who pay out the **** for their service to be told what is going on.

3 Replies

• It looks like we have been having some intermittent issues in your area lately. Our field team believes this may be resolved, but they are still monitoring the area for now.

Brian
    Cox Support Forum Moderator

s_desanto
      New Contributor

I've been having similar issues in Mesa, the 25th and 30th I had my connection drop multiple times during my work day, mid call. I have been getting the same texts, and no update that says it's been resolved. I've been getting better Download speeds today(7/4) but my upload speeds(via Ethernet cable) seem to be all over the place from where it should be 10 Mbps down to 0,  and got that same text about we'll send a text after 730 if any updates, last night... despite no outages reported on the website. When when I email help I still get suggestions about replacing the modem, which i don't think is the problem. And taking inbound calls from home, i can't have my connection dropping during a call.

CrystalS
        Former Moderator
        Hello,

This appears as if you may need someone to look into your account personally. We would definitely be able to assist you with this. Please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started.

Crystal S. Cox Support Forum Moderator