Forum Discussion

Robert_Bielick
New Contributor
4 years ago

Signal issues

June 3, 2020

Customer Service

I have had my service go out everyday for the past month, TV,Internet and phone. 

I had the cox service tech come out on May 28th and he said that the signal at the main box to my house at 41573 N Ranch Dr is bad.  He said he was going to write a ticket up to fix the problem.

I have missed calls from my doctor and also I have a heart monitor connected to the phone.  Also when the tv goes out I miss watching a movie or whatever program I selected.   Also the internet doesn’t work then either.

I would like to know when this issue will be fixed and also be compensated for the down time of my tv, internet and phone.  Please let me know.

Thank you,

Robert Bielick

1 Reply

• Hi Robert. The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable, Telephone, and High-Speed Internet services with other customers. This appears as if you may need someone to look into your account personally. We would definitely be able to assist you with this. Please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started. - Lisa, Cox Support Forums Moderator