Forum Discussion

EricB
Contributor
5 years ago

Customer Service is a joke

Lock every thread with evidence and proof, the entire network is on fire, and list off the most generic fixes.... Have a little respect for your customers, and their intelligence.  If they are capable of gathering tracert, and pingplotter data, surely they have the intelligence to reboot their modem, and make sure their computer is turned on.

Looks like I will be filing complaints with BBB, and AZ Attorney General as well, as TiffanyR's response on these forums is disgusting.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
      EricB
      Contributor

Already have, and had a tech at the house today flat out lie.  Claiming connected to my modem, he had 0 packet loss, and perfect speed test results.  When hard wired PC, laptop and iphone all experiencing  <3Mb upload. and 1-2 % packet loss and 300ms jitter.

All of which function perfectly fine every night from midnight to 8am or so.

There is absolutely no way, the cox tech using my wifi, is getting perfect results.  He even went so far as to say the modem was the problem, when he is literally connected to that modem.

Really easy to lie though, when I cannot confirm his results due to social distancing.

Bruce
    Honored Contributor III

You should also report which restaurants are disgustingly closed.

EricB
      Contributor

When 1 restaurant chain monopolizes all food in an entire city, raises their prices, and gives you 20% the portion size you should receive.  and then blames their customers when the food is cold... I absolutely would file a complaint