This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Has anyone noticed a large increase in the GB usage at the end of their year statement? and never had this problem before ever?

I have been a cox customer for almost a yr, I ONLY switched to cox because a family member works for them and referred me, I haven't had a problem with my billing and NEVER went over my GB data EVER. I am a single mother with 3 yr. I work full time and I know my 3 yr old is not using my data up. The rep that i spoke to really couldn't explain just said well it shows your data is over so you must of went over. I have see past forums with people complaining about this, no lap tops in house or any other devices that can be streaming just 3 tv's and one never is used. I feel this is a mistake and I feel overcharged. If someone would explain to me exactly what caused this would be great, 2 other people I know had this happen to them too.  something is not right. I feel like this is a scam. I work with the public everyday and provide customer care, I am loyal customer and always pay my bill I feel taken advantage of. Nobody will prob read this but I will share my story with everyone I know and NEVER recommend COX to anyone. 

Parents
No Data
  • Happen to me this past December...my dad was here in October, watched internet TV all day with my son playing online games and we only went to about 850 gb. We watch a lot less tv and we go over...Very suspicious indeed... I've only been with them since this September but this is not good for them if I think they are over charging. I downloaded the app to I can keep track myself... Hope all goes well for you.

Children