Forum Discussion

rugburner
New Contributor II
5 years ago

So easy to "upgrade", impossible to find "Downgrade"

First, I don't use as much data as I used to. So I want to cancel the extra 500GB I pay $30 bucks a month for. Can't find that option anywhere. Annoying. But really, $119 dollars a month for internet is just ridiculous. I think it's time to start looking at other options, even if it's slower.

6 Replies

Bruce
    Honored Contributor III

I think OP's point is Cox provides point-and-click to spend your money but not to save your money.

KevinM2
    Former Moderator
    @rugburner, please feel free to reach out to us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com, for additional support. -Kevin M. Cox Support Forum Moderator
    kmr2r
    New Contributor

Try disconnecting. Last time I tried I had to go into the store since the guys said he couldn't do it online (I was just the wife. not the account holder.. sigh. They gave me a good rate not to cancel..). I called to disconnect again today after they raised my bill again and they gave me a number to call- a mental health line. Seriously chat lady.. not cool. So now I slog down to the office again this year .. oh yeah, I also called to ask for a call back.. every call back disconnected as as soon as I answered it.

KevinM2
      Former Moderator
      Hi Kmr2r, the purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox High-Speed Internet services with other customers. For additional billing support, please don't hesitate to reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com. -Kevin M. Cox Support Forum Moderator