Forum Discussion

retrome69
New Contributor
5 years ago

HORRIFIED AT THE PINAL AZ FRANCHISE AND THE UNACCEPTABLE OVERCHARGING AND SERVICES NOT ORDERED

I live inn AZ and have written tons of emails. Only to get a rude woman call me who cold care less about a Veteran. She threatened me then cut off my service. I ordered ONLY internet because I stream. My bill is mitered with services not received, speeds not correct, late fees, extra this extra that, wrong modem and paying for it and unable to reach secure sites. The worst internet speed and customer service ever. Not to mention the people never call back and technical guy sounded like I just woke him up. There was a dude that was here during installation and stood around doing nothing. Now my bill is so high, and ion a fixed income, I left CL to try Cox and it appears I have not one but TWO accounts. I have identity theft and fraud and a credit pull was done by cox on me and cox violated my consumer rights and never notified me of the mandatory disclosures; due every consumer and I had a security alert and no protocol was followed. Now, I have been cut thanks to the rude B..... this morning

1 Reply

KevinM2
    Former Moderator
    Hello, we sincerely apologize for the poor and unpleasant experience, and I encourage you to reach out to us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com, so we can address your concerns in greater detail. The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox High-Speed Internet services with other customers. If you need help with billing or other account-specific issues, please reach out to us directly. We also ask that you please be respectful; hostile, derogatory, or mean posts will be removed.

This post has been locked. -Kevin M. Cox Support Forum Moderator