Packet loss and and ping timeouts in Las Vegas

As others have stated there has been a significant degradation of service in the Las Vegas area with Cox. Multiple restarts of cable modem and router does not resolve the issue. My VOIP phone is constantly losing signal, my TV which I stream Amazon Prime on constantly freezes and/or has audio cut out. I had issues literally 2 months ago and a Cox technician came out and worked on my signal levels, so I am 100% certain it has nothing to do with the wiring. My cable modem is only a month old, my router is 2 days old. This issue has been going on for almost a week now (hence why I purchased a new router in hopes that it would resolve my issue, thinking maybe my old router was dying). Connecting directly to the cable modem does not seem to resolve the issue as high ping response times and timeouts still occur.

At this point I don't know what to do anymore, I rely on my gigablast service since I work from home and need to have internet connection to VPN into the office. Is there anyone at Cox that can get to the bottom of this? I am sure you can see the numerous posts by other uses complaining about issues in the Las Vegas area. Get your network engineers to check your backend hardware, this is not an isolated issue and is becoming extremely frustrating, to the point that I am willing to sacrifice speed for reliability by switching to another provider.