Internet down every day

I'm one of many customers who has been experiencing loss of service regularly every day at the same time. I am curious what Cox is planning to do in order to compensate for the constant, regular interruption of service. I understand service issues occuring every once in a while but a repeated problem every single day at the same time is something that should be easily traced and fixed. As it stands this is a failure to provide services promised, and I am seriously considering moving my services to a competitor due to the constant issue of losing connection.

Parents
No Data
  • @Kenneth H, it would be disappointing to see you leave the Cox family, and we apologize for the ongoing service issues. Your modem levels are outside of our preferred specifications, and I strongly recommend sending out a service technician to diagnose and correct the issues. Please also make sure there are no loose or damaged connections in the home either. To schedule a service appointment, please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com. -Kevin M. Cox Support Forum Moderator
Children