Forum Discussion

bobC927
Contributor
5 years ago

Cannot send email with attachments

Whenever I attempt to send an email with an attached webpage I receive the following error message.

If it is not legible the error code reads as follows:  AUP#CXSNDR

What does it mean and how do I fix/bypass it?

16 Replies

bobC927
      Contributor

Don't want it as a link. I want to be able to read it in the email.

bearone2
        Contributor III

probably too big to send as an attachment.

• This is the explanation for the error: Can someone explain what it means or what needs to be done to eliminate it

There was a problem with the sender's domain. Your email failed authentication checks against your sending domain's SPF, DomainKeys, or DKIM policy.
      bobC927
      Contributor

Since I'm sending the email to myself the sender's domain is Cox.

bearone2
        Contributor III

i'm limited to 20meg or so when i email from cox to cox or cox to another email. i just checked a couple web pages i've got saved, 36meg & 136meg.

duopshebop
    New Contributor

This  is ridiculous!!! as of a few months ago, none of my emails with attachements of any kind would send. I called and it was fixed for a while.  Now again, I have having this same problem!  I just forwarded an email with an attachemnt to my husband from my Mac with Apple Mail.  It shows it was sent but i never got my blind copy back and he doesnt have it running on a MAC with os Catalina using outlook..  Then i sent another email with no attachment and i got that copy right away.  I might also mention that IT WOULD nOT SEND FROM MY IPHONE!!  This is ridiculous!!! Why is it so hard to send anything with an attachment?? IS there some setting in my email settings where i can change this????  I found a another string with this same problem from a greg 2 mothns ago, which is more like the exact issue im having, but the string was closed and i could not comment on it.  I am running os sierra but that should not matter as my phone has the latest os. WHAT SETTING DO I HAVE TO CHANGE TO BE ABLE TO FORWARD AN ATTACHMENT with cox????????  You are making it very hard to be a customer!!!

duopshebop
      New Contributor

I just went to webmail and was able to forward the email with an attachment (my century link bill) ....so WHY didnt it sent from my iphone or Apple mail? also, the email with attachment i forwrded from my Mac which did show it sent, is still in limbo somewhere, as it did not appear in webmail, i still have not received my blind copy, and the recipient still has not received it??????????