Forum Discussion

CourtneyTR
New Contributor
5 years ago

BURY MY LINE ALREADY!

It has been over 5 weeks since I have had service and was told that the internet cable line would be buried. I have called multiple times and have had two techs come to my home on two different occasions, telling me that it is not their job to bury the lines. So whose job is it? This is getting ridiculous.  I am afraid that I am going to get a fine for having grass so tall where the line is at. I am worried that I am going to either trip over the line or I am going to mow over it.....maybe the later soon! So frustrating. Its seems like you were in a hurry to get my internet connected so I can start paying the bill, but you do not want to finish your job. I am upset that you have wasted my time, sending techs over when they obviously are the wrong people for the job.  Waste of their time and mine. 

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi CourtneyTR. To get this taken care of, please email cox.help@cox.com and include this link along with your complete address and name on the account and we will be glad to assist you. Thanks, Lisa, Cox Support Forums Moderator