Forum Discussion

Steve_A
New Contributor III
5 years ago

Another False Error When Using Cox myemail webmail

I'm so tired of getting email errors.     Does anyone in Cox Management know about all of these errors that customers are having?     

Here's the latest:

I'm using myemail.cox.net to compose and send a new email.      If I send the email shown here without the link in the email it will send successfully.     When I add the link shown below to the email it then fails with a "CSXNDR" error.

According to the Cox web site the error message means this:

CXSNDR There was a problem with the sender's domain. Your email failed authentication checks against your sending domain's SPF, DomainKeys, or DKIM policy.

I'm using Cox myemail in a browser (I've tried 3 different types of browsers) so it's not an SMTP connection issue.    What is the problem with me sending an email this time????????

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Steve_A
    New Contributor III

Can someone please respond to why this is giving errors in myemail.cox.net?    Please read original message below  

Why is it why I try sending an email with this travel link in it I get an error when sending the email message

https://www.detourdestinations.com/travel/galapagos-trips

If I remove the link then I can send the email with no errors.    The error only occurs when this link is in the email.

The error displayed below from myemail is CXSNDR.     According to the cox support site this error means “There was a problem with the sender's domain.“.   “Your email failed authentication checks against your sending domain's SPF, DomainKeys, or DKIM policy.”

Why am I getting this error when using myemail.cox.net?

ChrisL
      Former Moderator
      This error would indicate that we're having trouble verifying the integrity of the send ISP connection. If you're on a different ISP that has not configured rDNS for the addresses the allocate to users this error may occur.

-Chris
        Steve_A
        New Contributor III

Chris

I’m using webmail.   I’m using myemail.cox.net.     I’m doing this while at home while in the Cox network using webmail.   So if you’re having trouble verifying the integrity of the send ISP then that would be the Cox webmail server in the cox network