Forum Discussion

J_Kopp
New Contributor III
6 years ago

Why aren't these hotspots working?

The hotspots at 4565 60th Street San Diego, CA and 6011 El Cajon Blvd San Diego, CA are not working. Why not?

I cant wait until the 5g networks come alomg and take all your customers away. It will serve you right!!

5 Replies

• Hi J.Kopp,

We can investigate your issue with Cox WiFi at these locations, however, we will need more details of the problem. Which of the following issues are you experiencing with Cox Hotspots?

• Browser message- After entering your Cox User ID and password, do you see the message “One moment while we log you in.” This message stays on the screen and does not go away.
    • Cannot load a website or the WiFi login pages or homepages
    • Receive a partial website or problems with the browser while using Cox WiFi
    • Unable to connect
    • Slow connectivity
    • Unable to login
    • Username/password issue

Maria L.
    Cox Support Forum Moderator
      peggy8080
      Contributor

The hot spot I'm in doesn't work either. It's in Wichita, KS. 

JonathanJ
        Former Moderator
        @Peggy8080

Please try this link and let us know if you can log in coxwifi.cox.com. Also, how strong is the signal strength?

Cox Moderator
    QuasarDJs
    New Contributor

Same here.  I wait for a few months and then have to call.  Then it comes up for a month and then down again.  Mine has been down since before Christmas (I'm in Vegas).  Funny thing, the hotspot seems to work on my phone.. Cox,  please get it together.  Your customers are depending on you.