Forum Discussion

jfmdickebs
New Contributor
6 years ago

Tech scheduled drop crew to come out and run new drop and they closed the work order saying they did but they didnt

Alright so I had a tech come out about a month ago to deal with internet issues and it ended with him finding the signal at the tap which is about 25ft from the house goes from +10dmv on all channels and at the drop at the house the channels range from -8 to +7 which then he filed a work order to run a new drop from the tap and it’s been about 14 business days since then so I contact them and find out that the work crew closed the order 3 days after the visits claiming they ran a new drop and they didn’t so I’m at a loss of what to do. How do I get them to do their job and run a new drop

1 Reply

Karen_R
    Former Moderator
    Hello Jfmdickebs,

Thank you for reaching out to Cox Forum Support. I truly apologize that the services are not working properly and that we have not fully resolved the issue. We can take a look into your account. Please send an email with this forum link, your full name, and address to cox.help@cox.com. We will reply back once we receive the email. Thanks

Karen
    Cox Support Forum Moderator