Forum Discussion

cKlaas
New Contributor
6 years ago

PACKET LOSS ON FORTNITE

I have constant packet loss playing fornite and probably other games as well. I dont want to switch services but it looks like i might have too if this doesnt get solved.  please help

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi cKlaas, your modem is reporting very poor downstream levels. I'm sure you have already removed any splitters from the coax connection to the modem and you've ensured all the coax connections are finger-tight. We need to schedule a service call at a time that you (or someone over age 18) can be at home while an on-site technician resolves these issues. If you'd like my team to schedule a service call for you, please email cox.help@cox.com with your full name, address, and a link to this page. -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator
      cKlaas
      New Contributor

i have a brand new modem. it was the highest recommended one. I only get upload packet loss to fortnite. my wife is home at all hours so i just need a app for a tech to come. 

MaryF
        Former Moderator
        Hello cKlaas,

Please send us an email at cox.help@cox.com to set up a service appointment. Please include your full name, account holder's full name, street address, and a link to your forum post.

Mary
        Cox Support Forums Moderator