Forum Discussion

CanoePaddler
New Contributor
6 years ago

Modem (SB6190) Stats

Hey everyone, 

So for the last few months we have been having some Internet issues. We've had a total of three techs out, and still having issues. They've changed splitters, coaxial connectors and even the coaxial cover to the wall. The second tech said we had a bad line somewhere (he didn't check outside, only inside) and the third said all lines were fine. The third tech was a Cox technician and not a contractor, and after he left, everything was perfectly fine. Later that night we came home and sure enough the Internet was out. 

We ended up just buying a new modem hoping that was the issue all along. When these issues first started we posted a screenshot of some modem stats, and I am wondering if someone can take a look at the new modem we currently have to see if everything should be fine? Thanks in advance! 

1 Reply

ChrisL
    Former Moderator
    @CanoePaddler

Nothing looks to be an issue checking from this end as far as I can tell. It's possible changing the modem had some impact however if you continue to experience issues I'd suggest trying to test without the router and see if there is any change.

-Chris