Forum Discussion

williamedavis
New Contributor
8 years ago

Cow West Webmail slow for days...and goofy error message

For the last three days, there has been an intermittent extremely slow response from my Cox webmail which I use all the time. Also, on three different occasions have received the following error message when replying to an email:

The message was not sent to DramaQueen <dramaqueen.101@cox.net>. There are several reasons why this may have occurred: 1) You may have exceeded the allowable sending limit via WebMail. If you have knowingly been sending numerous messages within a short time period, you may be blocked from sending additional messages for a period of three hours, at which time the block will be automatically lifted. 2) The content of your message may be considered spam by our anti-spam systems, and has therefore been blocked. Try sending an empty test message to yourself to see if you can receive it. If you receive it, this would indicate that the blocked message is considered spam. Please visit http://coxagainstspam.cox.net for more information. 3) There may be a temporary system problem or maintenance which is causing the failure. In this case, the service will be restored as soon as possible.

In as much as it was a reply to my daughter on the same email system as I have and in our home, neither of the first three messages apply and since it has happened three different times on three different days I have concluded you guys have problems that you are failing to notify people like me--a 22 year customer--about.

please fix the webmail issues or at least let us know what's going on.

thanks

bill davis

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    LindseyB
    Former Moderator

williamedavis,

I want to help! What internet browser are you using to go to the Cox web mail log in? Can you please also try and clear all history on your browser and try again. Thank you.