Forum Discussion

Scam_emails
New Contributor
8 years ago

scam emails from express.medallia.com

Below is an email I received from "supposedly" Cox Communications through "express.mediallia.com." It states that I recently had a conversation with a customer service rep named Shanette. I haven't talked to anyone from Cox in several months. This has to be a sham. Any experience with something similar? This is an automatically generated e-mail Dear Cox Customer, We appreciate you as a customer, and would like to get your feedback regarding your recent call to Cox Communications. Because our goal is to be the most trusted provider of your communication and entertainment needs, we believe that our customer service representative, Shanette, who assisted you, and our company as a whole, will benefit from learning more about your experience. We invite you to take a couple of minutes to share your thoughts about your recent interaction with us through this survey, which can be accessed using this link: We look forward to continuing to serve you. P.S. If you prefer not to receive these survey invitations in the future, please click the following link to opt-out

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    yak
    Contributor III

It is not a scam. I just got one today. I get one every time i call them for phone support.  I never noticed that the return address is not Cox but "medallia".  I have clicked on the link many times. There is nothing malicious.  Just a survey about your last call for "support". 

That still doesn't explain why you got the email in the first place if you didn't call for support.