Forum Discussion

Noony
New Contributor
9 years ago

Can't get any cox web pages to load after sign in...

Once i sign in to my cox account and i try to go to any other page, nothing loads, it's just a blank screen.  Even after waiting for several minutes, nothing loads.  I have tried on four different devices: 2 laptops (1 Mac and 1 Windows 8 PC), a desktop running Windows 7, and my phone using my data with no wifi.  I believe there is something wrong with my account.  I used my phone to rule out any router issues.  Any help would be appreciated.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hey Noony, 

Have you moved within the last few months? I think I may know the cause of this issue. Please send us an email to COX.HELP@COX.COM with your full name, address and last 4 of the SSN or 4 digit PIN( if you have phone on the account). Also, include the link to this forum and the username you are using to log into the site. 

Tecknowhelp
    Valued Contributor II

When you said "any other page" do you mean on the cox.com/cox.net domain? Or ANY other site? Google.com? And can you define "blank" screen? Do you still see the browser? Your taskbar? If not, something is happening with your computer.

Noony
    New Contributor

We moved back to tucson in December and were gone in CA for 3 years.  Had a Cox account before when we lived here.  I will send the email to the address you provided.

Noony
    New Contributor

It's only on the Cox.com/cox.net domain.  I log in just fine but when i try to view bill or my account, even the support page and nothing loads, just blank screen.  The browser is there, address bar shows I'm on cox.com but its just a blank page.