Forum Discussion

Sign-in_error_w
New Contributor
10 years ago
Solved

NBC Sports Live Extra login issues

I've been using the app for a while and one day. All of the sudden. When I go to login to my cox account through the app in order to sign in to Live extra to watch the premier league. I get the following error message "HTTP Status 404"

i un installed and re installed the app. Including through my cox account. Tried several things. Nothing works.

i just downloaded an HGTV app and signed in. And ithat works just fine.

What am I doing wrong?

• Hi Everyone, I apologize for the delay in our update! When this problem first began, our call center representatives--as well as the members of my team--were as in the dark as all of you! That's why it took a while to figure out exactly what was happening. Cox is an active provider for NBC Sports Network LiveEXtra online streaming and the NBC Sports LiveExtra mobile app for games and events airing on the Golf channel and the NBC Sports Network. In previous years, we also had live-stream access to NBC sports broadcasts, including Sunday Night Football. Prior to the start of the current NFL season, however, NBC began requiring users to go through an authentication process. We are working with NBC to set up access for Cox customers so that everyone can enjoy live NBC content again. We hope to have news very soon! Also, we've heard from a few users that the NBC Sports LiveExtra app will no longer allow them to live-stream games airing on the NBC Sports Network. NBC hasn't been able to determine why this happens, but uninstalling and reinstalling the app fixes the problem.

25 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion