Forum Discussion

mkniskern
New Contributor
12 years ago
Solved

Bravo TV was removed from Cox TV Connect application

When I originally brought the iPad for my wife at Christmas, Cox TV Connect was one of the first applications I installed on her iPad.  It had the bravo network on it so she could watch all of her housewives shows without taking over the main TV.  Just recently (within the past week), the Bravo TV network was removed from the channel lineup.

I call Data technical support and they did not have a reason why this happened.  Can someone please provide an explaination on my it is not available anymore.

• When you get a chance can you please check to see if Bravo is available?  I think we've got the problem corrected on our end.  Thanks!

8 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    ChrisB
    Community Manager

It's great to hear that Cox Tv Connect was one of the first applications you installed, but I'm sorry to hear you missing Bravo now.  Can you reply back with which city you are located in?  The channel lineup does vary somewhat based on a couple things.  It could be that there is an issue we need to look at on our end, but I'd like to confirm what the lineup should be for you first.

Thanks!

mkniskern
    New Contributor

Nope, uninstalling it and re-installing did the Cox TV Connect app did not solve the issue.  Also noticed that the USA network is also missing from the channel line link you provided in your previous reply.

Are you sure this is not a contractual issue between Bravo/USA and Cox?  I did an internet search regarding this issue and nothing can up.

ChrisB
    Community Manager

Thanks for the update, while the contract piece may play a role here, I confirm that I'm able to get those channels here on my iPad.  Having said that, contracts are often specific to the market.  I'm investigating this and hope to hear something back on this issue tomorrow.  Thank you for your patience with this.

ChrisB
    Community Manager
    When you get a chance can you please check to see if Bravo is available?  I think we've got the problem corrected on our end.  Thanks!
    mkniskern
    New Contributor

The Bravo and USA networks are now available on the iPad TV Connect application.  One minor detail, before the standard and HD feeds Bravo and USA were available, but now one one feed per channel is available.  The names of the new channels are Bravo HP and USA HP.

Thank you for fixing this issue.

ChrisB
    Community Manager

Thank you for reporting back and marking the issue as resolved.  Let us know if you need help with anything else.