Forum Discussion

kwaynne
New Contributor
3 years ago

Panoramic Wifi Gateway App Issue

I can not believe I have to come here and complain about such a popular and MUCH NEEDED WIFI SERVICE IN A TIME LIKE THIS, it will now be 2 weeks since multiple devices in my household CAN NOT connect to the internet because I paused them and then they had an outage and ever since my WIFI app does not work it says there is no devices connected but i have over 5 devices connected, soo i can not locate the devices in the app and un-pause them.  5 chat reps, 3 phone calls AND a tech to my home whom was here under 5mins and stated he would be back with a new modem 7 days later and he STILL HAS NOT MADE HIS WAY BACK this is unbelievable! If you are here looking for internet RUUUNNNN.... outages every other week during the pandemic i nearly lost my job, and reps just kept saying they are overloaded with everyone working at home in my area, Well ppl are making there way back to the office here and yet still outages are VERY often with Cox!!! Yet still i have the FULL financial responsibility of $200+ a month with them! IF i had another internet option TRUST ME I would leave almost three years with them now and it has been COMPLETE TRASH. If i knew how to take legal action I WOULD, because they have been robbing me of my bill for three years now for a service they have NEVER been able to maintain. I hope this messgae reaches Cox moderators and pepople looking for this service I one to thought they could provide.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    CrystalS
    Former Moderator
    Hello @Kwaynne,

I wouldn’t like it either if that happened to me, so I understand why you feel the way you do. Let me get to the bottom of this. I'm here to help. We would definitely be able to assist you with this. Please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started.

Crystal S.
    Cox Support Forum Moderator