Forum Discussion

Theologicae
New Contributor
4 years ago

Cannot link accounts for online access

When I attempt to register for online access I get the following message:

"We're sorry, but it appears that the Cox.com account that you logged in with is associated with a Cox Account that is no longer active or activation has not yet completed. If you have recently moved or transferred your service, you will need to contact Customer Care in order to link your new account to the username and password you logged in with."

We added internet to the service residence and removed the phone. This gave me a second account number. I am not able to establish a new account for the address as the system recognizes that I already have an account. When I access the existing account I receive the above error message. 

After spending 2 hours with various support personnel over a month ago I was told it was a server error that they would correct. Once corrected my two accounts would be joined and I would be able to use my existing log-in credentials. That hasn't happened. 

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    MaryF
    Former Moderator
    Hi Theologicae,

We'd be glad to look into your issue. Please send us an email to cox.help@cox.com with your full name, account holder's name, street address and details of your issue or a link to your forum post.

Mary
    Cox Support Forums Moderator