Forum Discussion

Hwalt
New Contributor
4 years ago

Sports apps,TV & Movie apps not working???

I have found that sports, TV & Movie apps requiring activation with cable provider are no longer working.   Staying  that "your subscription does not  cover this programming"  or words to that affect when they did  just days ago and now find myself locked out as a result.  Anyone else having this problem or know how to rectifying it.  Oh BTW, no change had been made in subscription to Cox.

4 Replies

• Hello. Which apps are you having this experience with? Also, are you able to login online at cox.com with that same login? -Allan, Cox Support Forums Moderator
    bearone2
    Contributor III

depending on your plan, some might have just been a promotion.

Hwalt
      New Contributor

Actually I have been running these apps for years without problem but in the past 2 weeks all these apps have stopped working.  Apps included are Foxsportsgo, Foxsports, Foxnow, ESPN, NBC, ABC, NFL Network, NBA.com and TNT, all requiring a activation code to connect with Cox.  None of them work.  I can get ESPN+ because it does not require activation only a subscription, but it will not give me any regular ESPN content.  The best I get is "This Network is not included in your current television subscription."  Even though I get the channels on my TV.  Says contact  provider which I have tried and all I get is evasive answers on online chat and disconnections when I tried to call.  I don't know what gives with this.  Something has happened in last 2 weeks and I am not getting any answers.

MariaL
        Hi Hwalt,

We'd be happy to investigate this issue and address your concerns; however, we will need some additional information in order to do so. Please email our team at cox.help@cox.com. Be sure to include this post, your full name, and your complete address.

Maria
        Cox Support Forum Moderator