Forum Discussion

chatter
New Contributor
4 years ago

CNC (Cox not care)

Cox is a websited wed-design in the(ir) sense of anti-customer-communication.   "Contact" option, on the bottom of the webpage, only goes as far as "Virtual Chat."   Entering of 'customer service',  'customer service email'  --- the Virtual Chat will only delay anyone, so to ask further questions.  Virtual Chat is set to only connect to "Tech Support", if the Account has "technical support" in the contract.   As that completely blocks off the option from the Cox customer with technical support in the contract --- WANTING TO OPTION TO CUSTOMER SERVCE.
GOOGLE has no links shown  --- when anyone searches for 'Cox customer service email contact.'  
ALL THIS PROVES BIAS via COX. (I am too lenient of my words)

What I was simply trying to do was make my comment, to what high-admin of Cox said on the tv media news.  Related to Corona-virus.   Will Cox Customers be paying for this 'loyalty' -- that the certain customers are to get?~   Somehow the cost has to be recovered by COX.

1 Reply

• @Chatter. The purpose of the Cox Apps Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to Cox applications with other customers. This includes the Contour app, Cox app, Cox Panoramic WiFi app, Cox Homelife app, and Cox Voice Everywhere app.

If you need help with billing or other account specific issues, please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com.

Also, you can find our response to the coronavirus here: www.cox.com/.../coronavirus-response.html

-Allan, Cox Support Forums Moderator.