Forum Discussion

sricheyinc
New Contributor
5 years ago

Cox DVR Keep Deleting All Recordings!!!!

I am so frustrated to the max at this point our DVR worked fine for a while over a year and now every 24 hours all of our recordings keep deleting automatically! 

This is exactly what is happening to our DVR. We pay way too much to be dealing with this issue! 

https://forums.cox.com/forum_home/apps_forum/f/apps-forum/22956/dvr-recordings-were-wiped-clean-this-am-my-scheduled-recordings-are-still-there-but-everything-recorded-was-gone-what-happened-to-them

On top of Irwin being home because of the coronavirus we went over our Internet and Cox is overcharging us for using up over a terabyte of data I’m so done with Cox! 

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    jnecaise627
    New Contributor II

Cox is so *** all of their eq is all refurbished. Nothing they give out is new 

superior
    New Contributor

On top of my bill going up, I have to unplug my box every morning and reboot  it for it to work.  Otherwise I get a message saying they are having issues.  This has gone on since I got it October 2019.  I’ve had technicians here and no one can fix the problem. So done with Cox.

KevinM2
      Former Moderator
      Hi Superior, can you please email us at cox.help@cox.com? We would appreciate the opportunity to work with you on resolving these ongoing video issues. -Kevin M. Cox Support Forum Moderator
    KevinM2
    Former Moderator
    Hi sricheyinc, I believe Jnecaise627c is correct in this case. If your DVR is deleting content from your receiver, then this is a symptom of a defective receiver and the receiver should be replaced. For further assistance, please include a link to this forum thread and reach out to us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com. -Kevin M. Cox Support Forum Moderator