Forum Discussion

Mzzmel
New Contributor
5 years ago
Solved

WORSE CHAT SUPPORT EVER

Issues and concerns not addressed. Empathy or concessions was not provided nor was any ownership taken. The worst experience i have is always with cox and chat support. Horrible. 

I had moved service 4 months ago. Since then i have contacted cox on numerous occasions about the lies and broken promises via chat and service issues. No one in the chat department cares or even attempts to help besides "i can troubleshoot" 

The tech who installed my service lied about everything possible. I requested my home to be rewired, told with panoramic its not.needed and its the best offered..lies...lies..I have the ultimate package. Which recommended amount of devices 7-9. With this "upgrade" the tech provided 6 of the 7-9 slots are taken by cox devices. That is more than 50%! If the tect was honest and wanted to have a satisfied customer, he would have not suggested this knowing how many devices i have

I work from home and every moment i spend rebooting, troubleshooting and contacting cox cost me money and it is now affecting my livelihood and my children. 

• I forgot why I used Cox Chat because it was years and years ago, but I sensed it was a Chatbot.  It couldn't fix my problem and eventually surrendered to either emailing or calling Cox.

I wouldn't say the tech scammed you but Panoramic is the scam.  It's an awful router.

If you want to rebuild your network (return Panoramic), tell us your subscribed services (landline, Internet, etc), number of devices, distances...and we'll contribute.

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Bruce
    Honored Contributor III

I forgot why I used Cox Chat because it was years and years ago, but I sensed it was a Chatbot.  It couldn't fix my problem and eventually surrendered to either emailing or calling Cox.

I wouldn't say the tech scammed you but Panoramic is the scam.  It's an awful router.

If you want to rebuild your network (return Panoramic), tell us your subscribed services (landline, Internet, etc), number of devices, distances...and we'll contribute.

Jerdun
    New Contributor

I agree...  I have had so many issues with the chat people.  The fact that they say they can't have anyone call me about my frustrations with this support is awful.  I filled out the survey and made it terribly clear that I would like to be contacted about these things, and nothing.  Today, I asked a chat rep how much NBA League Pass was and if there are any discounts on it.  She told me that there was a Sports Pak 2(which I already have) that can be added for $10 a month.  I'm beyond done and even though I have said for years I am about ready to explore other options, now is the time to call and cancel...

MariaL
      Hi Jerdun,

Thanks for reaching out to us through Cox Forums. I certainly understand why this is distressing. This forum is primarily intended for the discussion of technical issues among peers. Account issues require the sharing of sensitive information to resolve which isn’t best suited for a public forum. Please email us at cox.help@cox.com with your full name, complete address, and this post. We’d be happy to assist you with this.

Maria
      Cox Support Forum Moderator
    KevinM2
    Former Moderator
    Hello, this is not the type of experience we want for our customers, and we apologize for the experience. In reference to the issues you had with our Chat Support team, would you be able to email us screenshots at cox.help@cox.com? Please be sure to include a link to this forum thread. What issues are you having with our Panoramic WiFi? Are you experiencing intermittent connectivity, dropped connections, or slow speeds? Are you on WiFi or are you hard-wired when experiencing these issues? -Kevin M. Cox Support Forum Moderator
      Mzzmel
      New Contributor

I have been contacting someone for 4 months now about my service. Each chat i have endured has been exhausting and useless each and every time. 

I will send the transcripts that I have and how each one I am told something completely different. If you listen to all my calls and read all my messages and see the contract that I signed over a year ago about a free service, that in fact was not free and i have been charged EVERY MONTH you will see the amount of lies and broken promises made. 

KevinM2
        Former Moderator
        We value your feedback, and we cannot apologize enough for the issues you've been experiencing with our company. We're here to assist you in any way we can. What issues are you having with our Panoramic WiFi? Are you on WiFi or are you hard-wired when experiencing these issues? -Kevin M. Cox Support Forum Moderator