Forum Discussion

Gettnbetter
New Contributor
5 years ago

Voice Everywhere incoming call issues

I'm finding the Voice Everywhere app is not really capable of reliably offering incoming calls.  I had to turn it off.

Many times the app will ring and if I click the app too soon, it will answer an empty call and the hard wire phone continues to ring.   Other times both the app and phone will ring but then the phone will stop while the app continues to ring.  I've even had where the app and phone ring but then the app stops leaving the phone ringing.  Usually however, I'll pickup a call and it will just be silent and that just doesn't work for me.

I find there is a definite problem with the app itself, it never remembers the speakerphone option properly and is too slow to respond so many times I end up waiting annoyingly for the app's speakerphone icon to stop turning on and off all by itself.

I've tested a few incoming calls also.  Sometimes the incoming caller hears just rings and neither the app nor phone is ringing.  Then when the caller is tired of hearing rings and hangs up, the app will ring once quickly then disappear and even sometimes a moment later.

Is this issue just the App not functioning properly or is this perhaps something more to do with NoMoRobo interfering with the app? 

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    JonathanJ
    Former Moderator
    @Gettnbetter

Are you using an apple or android and the Operating Systems version? Please try to uninstall and reinstall the app this link may help https://bit.ly/2NFJaXy.

Jonathan J
    Cox Moderator
      Gettnbetter
      New Contributor

Apple iPhone 6 w/ 2.4.1.  I did try uninstalling the app and reinstalling.  Same issues.

KevinM2
        Former Moderator
        Hello, please make sure your iPhone's operating system is up-to-date with the latest firmware. The Cox Voice Everywhere app requires a minimum iOS 10.0 or higher to fully function. If you are currently running on a 12.4.1 (and not 2.4.1), and issues persist, please email us at cox.help@cox.com, so we can investigate this further. -Kevin M. Cox Support Forum Moderator