Forum Discussion

Amosannette
New Contributor
6 years ago

Contour app on iPad not working since 12.2 update

Someone needs to get on this ASAP! I’ve rebooted my iPad, my modem and reinstalled the app to no avail. 

2 Replies

rskolin
    New Contributor

I recently purchased the iPad Pro (2017 edition). The Contour app on the iPad no longer works. Each time I open the app, it takes me to the login screen. When I input my user name and password, it tells me that I've exceeded the maximum three login attempts and to wait 30 minutes to try again. Contour works fine on my iPhone XR. I contacted Cox and the issue was escalated to another team with the promise to contact me within 48 business hrs.

Three days went by so I called them back and received the same response...escalation to another team with a promised call back within 48 hrs.

Today I'm having issues with my Cox email as well!

LisaH
      Hi Rskolin. I apologize that you are having issues with the Contour App on your iPad. To get assistance, please email this link along with your complete address and name on the account to cox.help@cox.com. Please include any error messages you are having with your email account. Thanks, Lisa - Cox Support Forums Moderator